The MiVoice Office 400 opens the full performance spectrum of modern business communication: It is designed to meet professional communications requirements by being highly responsive to innovation whilst protecting your investments.
The product range includes communication servers, terminals, software and mobility solutions as well as unified and collaborative communication applications.
Some highlights of the MiVoice Office 400 family
- Cutting-edge technologies like VoIP, SIP and XML, as basis for innovative communication solutions
- Seamless availability on the company premises (DECT, SIP-DECT and WLAN) and outside the company premises (FMC) with professional, integrated mobility solutions
- Wide range of terminals
- Uniform and intuitive deployment of all terminals integrated into the system (fixed phone, cordless handsets, Softphone, mobile phone)
- Unified and collaborative communications
- Specific solutions for contact centres, care facilities and hotels as well as monitoring; and alarm systems
- Technological independence and future-proof development, thanks to an open system architecture and use of global standards (e.g. SIP)
- Huge connection possibilities for multi-site companies
“I would definitely recommend a Mitel system because of the flexibility it gives and because of the easy administration.”
- Michael Jägers, Movie Park Germany
The MiVoice Office 400 Series consists of three robust and powerful multimedia communication servers of different sizes:
- Mitel 415: 2 to 12 users
- Mitel 430: 6 to 50 users
- Mitel 470: 20 to 400 users
- MiVoice Office 400 Virtual Appliance
They can be used as single nodes or in a transparent network reaching up to 40 sites and 600 users benefiting of the full range of services. MiVoice Office 400 networks can even be much larger when using SIP networking (up to 100 nodes).
MiVoice Office 400 Virtual Appliance is software based and the perfect choice if all endpoints are based on the IP-standard. The virtualized solution is scalable up to even more than 600 users and also allows a multi-site networking.
Hybrid solutions are a mix of classical hardware phone system and modern software based communication server combining both worlds: adding the value of modern UCC to the advantages of classical phone systems. This allows SMBs to take, step by step, the path to software based communication. Furthermore hybrid solutions allow the use of existing phones and applications but can adapt them to full-IP environments.
A large amount of open standards is supported, ensuring a flexible integration into customer’s environment and applications. All MiVoice Office 400 communication servers support also signaling and voice encryption protocols (TLS, SRTP), providing a high security and confidentiality level.
- SIP Phones
- Analog Phones
- Softphones with video, presence and chat
- Mobility solutions (DECT, SIP-DECT, Mobile Client)
- Audio, Web and Video Conferencing
- CTI clients with presence and UC
- Operators (phone based, PC based with side phone, PC based with VOIP)
- BluStar Ecosystem
- Services (Directory Integration, building automation, click-to-call etc)
- Vertical solutions for
- Hotel and tourism: Mitel 400 Hospitality Package
- Healthcare: Alarming, notification & nurse call, billing
- Industries: Building control and automation, personal protection, activity and machine monitoring, localization
- Public buildings: delayed alarm